If you’re selling a home, arranging a pre-sale inspection report could give you an advantage by allowing you to:
- Identify maintenance issues in advance
- Factor any condition issues into the sale price before going to market
- Give prospective buyers confidence in your property
- Help prospective buyers to make a faster decision
- Save the time involved in buyers obtaining reports
Most sellers understand that the way to improve the chances of selling a property promptly and for a good price isto present the home in the best possible light. Presenting potential buyers with completed inspection reports can give them greater confidence in the condition of the property and help them to make a faster decision. Another attraction is that is saves prospective buyers the cost and time of arranging reports, and the need to make an offer conditional on receiving satisfactory reports.
Why not call House Inspections Perth and arrange a pre-sale pest & building inspection?